The Global Schoolhouse Initiative is looking for individuals, NGOs, and governmental organizations who want to work together to give at-risk children a future. Our organization provides curriculums and computer equipment free of charge to host communities and organizations, and has extremely low overhead, so you know your money and talent go directly to the children we serve. We’d be grateful for donations, including:
- Monetary support from businesses, organizations and individuals
- Surplus computer equipment
- Service donations, such as animators or educators willing to help make our lessons better
- Volunteers who want to help contact and train refugees on the ground
- Partner NGOs with a presence in refugee camps or communities
- Governmental organizations
The more one forgets himself by giving himself to a cause to serve or another person to love – the more human he is.
*The Global Schoolhouse Initiative is a registered Canadian Corporation in the process of registering as a Canadian Charity, a process we hope to have completed by November, 2018. Until we are registered as a charity, we cannot issue tax receipts.Current donations will be recorded and the funds will be used to further develop the curriculum and the educational program.